1. At the end of the M4, junction 49, take the second exit sign-posted A48. 4 miles further on, at the Crosshands roundabout, again take the second exit sign-posted A48 Carmarthen.
2. Directions from Carmarthen, to Fferm-y-Felin 7 miles distance taking approximately 15-20 min
3. At next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A48 signposted Carmarthen
4. At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A40 signposted Town Centre
5. At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A485 signposted Lampeter
6. At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A485 signposted Cardigan
7. At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A484 signposted Cardigan
8. After a few miles branch right onto the B4301 signposted Llanpumsaint
9. Drive through the village of Bronwydd passing the Steam Railway on your left
10. Turn left signposted Llanpumsaint up a steep and winding hill
11. Enter Llanpumsaint
12. At the first crossroads turn right signposted Alltwalis
13. Drive past the church on your left and over a small bridge
14. Straight on until you come to a Y junction
15. At the Y junction take left fork, sign-posted Fferm-Y-Felin and Skanda Vale.
16. Fferm-y-Felin is the 1st farmhouse on the right hand side, approached by a cattle grid.
Sat nav instructions: If you are using a sat nav, the post code to enter is SA33 6DA, the sat nav will take you to a property called Bodran Felin which is about 500 yards from Fferm-y-Felin. You will need to have this property on your right hand side, drive to the Y junction, keep left and we are the first property on the right hand side approached by a cattle grid on the Skanda Vale road.